To see - To do
- Le Pont d'Arc : "Is a natural arch of 54 meters high"
- les gorges de l'Ardèche : "Happiness, with the gorges of the Ardeche, is that one is never disappointed and always surprised. Whatever the season in which they are visited, the landscapes are magnificent".
- le bois de Païolive : "The particularity of the wood lies in the shape of its rocks".
- La cascade du ray pic : "It is the river of the Bourge which flows on a flood of lava of 35 000 years which offers this splendid cascade of 60 meters of height in the middle of basaltic organs".
- Le mont gerbier de joncs : "This mountain would be 8 million years old. The Loire takes its source at the foot of the mont gerbier de Joncs".
- Le pont du diable : "Located in the heart of the Monts d'Ardèche Regional Natural Park, it gives visitors the opportunity to admire the basaltic flows and other limestone concretions with surprising shapes".
- La grotte Chauvet : "The Chauvet Cave Discovered in 1994 by three passionate speleologists (Jean-Marie Chauvet, Eliette Brunel-Deschamps and Christian Hillaire)".
- La vallée de l'IBIE : "30 kms of valley, unveil magnificent and surprising landscapes combining limestone rocks and Mediterranean vegetation".
- Antraigues sur volane : "Located on a volcanic peak, the village of Antraïgues-sur-Volane, overlooks the valley of the Volane. Village of character where Jean Ferrat has settled".
- Le plateau ardéchois : "The peaceful countryside and local produce will bring you happiness and serenity".
You can also visit the charming villages of the Ardèche :
Vogüé, Ruoms, Balazuc, Joyeuse, Aubenas, Vals les Bains...
- Descente de l'Ardèche en canoë.
- Parcours aventure.
- Pêche, Randonnées.
- Balades à cheval.
- Quads et kartings à Lanas-Aubenas.
- Casino et cures thermales.
You can be tempted by a descent of the Gorges de l'Ardèche by canoe, des randonnées, de la spéléo,Hiking, caving, climbing, participating in numerous festivals, votive festivals, or just relaxing by the pool of the campsite...